Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shinobi of Lore
Looking for a new place to roleplay that involves your favorite style of shinobi? Look no further. Shinobi of Lore is the last of all the worthwhile Naruto-based role playing sites that cling to the more story driven style of role playing. Join us, create a character and embark on a journey of your own making and enjoy the company of like-minded individuals whose main goal is to enjoy themselves and create awesome stories together. Taking place in a alternate universe where your favorite characters from the show have never existed, replaced by an original cast of characters that all look to shape the way of the world as they please. Interested in taking part yet? Join us and have a look at our systems and guides, if you have any questions just stop by the chatbox or private message a member of staff with inquiries. We look forward to having you here and hope you will stick around our ever growing community of eager members.

Got any questions?

~Bastian, Owner/Webmaster
Shinobi of Lore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to NW!

Welcome to Ninja Way! The site is currently open for roleplaying, though you can expect updates as the site progresses. Be sure to read over the systems and the rules to have a clear understanding of how things work here. Again, welcome to Ninja Way and if you have any question just ask a member of staff.

- NW Staff

I forgot my password

Site Links

If you're new to the site and feeling a little overwhelmed, feel free to browse the links below and get a feel for the site's rules and systems.

Latest topics
» Sharingan (Uchiha Bloodline)
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:24 pm by Webmaster

» Byakugan (Hyuga Bloodline)
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:22 pm by Webmaster

» Kaguya Bloodline
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:19 pm by Webmaster

» Yamanaka Bloodline
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Akimichi Bloodline
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 pm by Webmaster

» Nara Bloodline
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:14 pm by Webmaster

» Aburame Bloodline
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:13 pm by Webmaster

» Inuzuka Bloodline
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm by Webmaster

» Shinobi Generations
An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:01 am by Webmaster

An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I}

2 posters

Go down

An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} Empty An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I}

Post by Kaiya Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Lost
But Not
Forgotten

Beginnings: Foundation of Chakra

531/531/100

531/700:

Kaiya was standing in the court yard of their home. Well, it was more like the court yard of their Guardian's home. It wasn't something she herself actually considered home. Still, she was in a place where she spent most of her life. She tended to think of this place as more of a halfway house than anything else. Living here until the time the twins could make it upon their own power. No matter the thoughts, it was a place to live for now. That was all that mattered at this moment. Kaiya's small body, standing five foot or so, was positioned in the center of the courtyard away form prying eyes. It was often the case that the small courtyard of this somewhat beautiful mansion was often overlooked by all except the staff. This was because nothing amazing usually happened here. Even house guests weren't too keen on coming out here. And so, the twins took it upon themselves to take possession of this little courtyard. There was literally nothing here but barren grass and nothing aesthetically pleasing.

And so, the day would begin. Kaiya had been, as usual, given a type of lecture on defense from Heizu. 'Learn to use weapons' he said. It'll be good to defend yourself.' he thinks. Well, Kaiya disliked the use of weapons for the simple fact that she didn't know how to use them. So in part, this was something good. Kaiya would gain the ability to learn about weapons and that, that was a stepping stone that could grant her amazing abilities later if she played her cards right. With these thoughts in mind, her goals were perhaps upon the strongest that she could ever wish, no, that anyone could ever wish that was sane. Of course, maybe Kaiya wasn't of that sort. Her grandiose thoughts of becoming the lady to rule over this land was quite large of a plan for her age. Perhaps all children aspired to be a ruler.

Kaiya's body would rest in her position, the clothing sitting atop her body as if it was stone. The somewhat large blue vest covering her chest, some of her lower body, and all the way up to her eyes. Those deep eyes, covered by the almost deep orange colored hair. As the world seemed so still, Kaiya's hands remained at her sides. It was training day as Heizu usually did. But Kaiya wasn't all that great at using these things. Instead, she was actually remarkably poor at it. Perhaps too much so to be training. However, she needed to train to get better. As such, she would do her best. Especially in the presence of her brother, Heizu. As it was, she wanted to get this over with anyway. Every moment this droned on, she felt it was somewhat, eh,. But the more she held that Kunai in her hand, the more she felt that this could be the start of something interesting. She just, had a good feeling about this day. About learning this. Conflicting feelings and the like were normal for children. Especially sicne they weren't experienced enough in the world to decide exactly what they wanted.

Kaiya
Kaiya

Back to top Go down

An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} Empty Re: An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I}

Post by Heizu Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:31 am

Lost
But Not
Forgotten

Blowing Winds into the Future

531/531/100

489/700:

These early morning hours had barely any sunlight, one could still sleep now. But Heizu was no where near this. This day was of training, to prove their worth to the world in a beginning stage. Something can't from from nothing, you have to make it happen through struggle. On his back was his bokken, the wooden sword he had fashioned with engravings from his name. His bright orange hair flowing in between his sight, the sunken eyes he had that only grew deeper from the lack of sleep he endured. Whether his twin sister knew or not, he stayed awake and alert through most of each night. They were children, but children brought in only by name and not by love. Walking amongst grounds away from what one would call home but what Heizu believed to be prison. He walked upon the trashed grounds near to his sibling before parting ways and looking to her. They both could see each other's sights and so this allowed him to see her form so he could better enable her aim.

However this also mean anything that were to hit him would be caught in her eyes. Though that rarely if ever happened considering his speed and ability. As he stood gathering his bokken in hand, he was to deflect the weapons away from himself or have them stick to the wooden sword. The idea was to heighten his dodging skill while also teaching her throwing methods. Neither one was to hold back until the moment where one stops it. Their goals were obvious, to become shinobi. However this was a long run goal for these outcasted orphans. As he looked to his sister with the bokken ready he held it ready. A few breaths escaped his silent voice before he began to swing his weapon around. Perhaps this sight and these methods of training would one day show the world that they are far more than tossed away toys, they are far greater than the meager word little bastards. These two would be called a prodigy, kings and queens, the strongest, the fastest, they are more than the world could believe.

His brown like eyes peeking through his hairline looked to her movements, his face cover above his nose to mute heavy breathing through there. He wanted to be fast enough to be unseen one day and seeing many uses for it, he kept it near. Just two children playing, or was it? Today was going to be full of surprises and perhaps would begin just as such in the blink of an eye, forever changing the world around them. Creating the true shinobi of their time, and showing the human potential to even exceed mortality. Still it was a normal day, so the question was what was the feat to be that caused a change in many lives to come. One would need to only watch from a distance.

Last edited by Heizu on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to wc)
Heizu
Heizu

Dog

Back to top Go down

An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I} Empty Re: An Angel, a Demon, and a Guardian {FB}{I}

Post by Kaiya Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:05 am

Lost
But Not
Forgotten

Change: comes every so often

422/953/200

953/750 (Learned Great Fireball)

Kaiya would watch Heizu move about. To most, it would seem that Heizu was moving about in an odd sort of unknown fashion. However, to Kaiya, it meant that Heizu was ready for what was to happen. Her eyes would close for a moment as she watched her movements from Heizu's view point. Oh, so disgusting in how she moved. It wasn't anywhere near good enough. Kaiya's eyes would open the moment she was ready. Her body jumped slightly while moving off to her right. She took this moment to aim and launch her Kunai towards Heizu. To their surprise, the Kunai was way off it's mark. Even Heizu could see that. It was aimed to strike nearly a foot off to Heizu's left. Poor aim was the least of her worries. If she wasn't able to handle her movements in this sort of manner, how could she ever become a strong Shinobi? Let alone anything else. Kaiya's movements would end with her body resting in a standing position facing to the side staring off at the ground. She wasn't in a good mood with her failure. No, it was deviating. And they only JUST started. How poor of a weapon user could she really be?

It was true that Heizu was more adept at using weapons than Kaiya was. That was true from the moment he picked up a Bokken to the moment he made his first swing with it. He was naturally skilled. Kaiya? She wasn't skilled in anything. She had no prowess with anything Kunoichi related nor did she have the skill to do anything weapon related. She was useless. Or so she felt. Of course she had skills that she just didn't know of yet. And that, would drive the girl mad with anger in a way that would fuel her hatred of training. Though she was an innocent girl to the public eye, in the sanctuary of her brother's clutches, she was a demon. A true thing to be feared. perhaps it was the fact that her own volatility came from not knowing her parents. Perhaps if she knew them, she wouldn't be so angry all the time? As she would watch the Kunai from Heizu's perspective, Kaiya would simply stare at the ground in awe at her failure. Her mind would twist and turn, giving rise to thoughts of many different ideas. Some of which meant quitting the whole attempting to prove herself idea. But of course that would never fly with Heizu, now would it?

Kaiya
Kaiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Heizu Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:52 am

Lost
But Not
Forgotten

Blowing Winds into the Future

531/531/100

838/750(Learned Great Breakthrough)

He kept his eyes to what her movements were, not just for his own sake but hers. Her form was needed to be analyzed for the correct throwing angle. As he watched her throw it he kept the motion minded and merely relaxed his position to where the weapon just drifted from him. As he stood down his side and rested his sword he closed his eyes before giving out a sigh of a breath in the moment. After the said sigh however something began to drift through him as what escaped wasn't a mere sigh but a bellowing wind that took hold on the weapon soon near to the ground and lifted it to be tossed back. Leaves and sticks, dirt and sand in the area all seemed to float into that deeply violent wind. Heizu was shocked, confused, concerned for his sister's safety but also intrigued from the occurrence. If he could talk there still wouldn't be words ever created to describe the true power he felt behind the wind, the true amazing feeling of the velocity of it.

Then he realized where it was heading towards and was about to toss his sword to help his sister out of the situation before the wind follows his movements and even seemed to tilt a direction away where the sword would have been throw. After he realized this he finally noticed it dissipate tossing the weapon into a rock making a loud clunk sound. He stood there dazed and confused as he looked to the rock before looking back to his sister in awe. What was that, was one question he could think of. How did I make that, what if she can too. As he continued on to shake his head and then put his weapon to his back. He had to replicate this, whatever it was. After a moment he gave Kaiya a nod as if to keep going with tossing the weapons. He wanted her aim to get better but also with this new found questionable act, what else was he or she capable of?

[/quote]
Heizu
Heizu

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiya Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:00 am

Lost
But Not
Forgotten

FIRE! LET THE WORLD BURN!

825/1,778/400

825/750(Learned Housenka):

Movements movements movements! All it was, was simple movements and training. This was something that a child could do. But yet, in the awesomeness that was Kaiya, she couldn't seem to get it right. As the Kunai began listing to the side, her eyes would turn towards the ground for a moment. As Heizu closed his eyes, Kaiya moved hers to face the Kunai and was about to move into a stance to try again. It was that moment that her world suddenly turned upside down. She would watch as Heizu exhaled, a wavy almost like haze appeared for a moment before it began to twirl around and toss the Kunai away. As that was happening, She saw Heizu stare at it as well. It was then that he had moved his Bokken to toss it. As he did so, the haze shifted direction, grabbing the Bokken before their very eyes. A few seconds later the Bokken was shot towards a nearby rock as the haze dissipated. Kaiya would stare at Heizu with a small grin upon her face.

She didn't know what had just happened, but she knew one very important thing. She LOVED what ever it was that just happened. Kaiya would stand in her position and stare at Heizu, keeping her grin upon her face. Could she do this act of, interesting, act? Perhaps or perhaps not. Kaiya's mind began to wander to all sorts of things that involved the haze and it's movements. Could it possible be that she could control air like this? Kaiya's mind was amok with all sorts of interesting things she could do with wind like that. Some of which were quite, interesting, to say the least. Others were more sated towards her deeper desires. Either way, her mind was filled with these thoughts. When she realized Heizu was ready to continue, she was more determined to do this. Kaiya wanted to learn to do this as well, as such, She would attempt to replicate what Heizu did. Breathe.

As Kaiya threw a few Kunai towards Heizu, they began listing to the side once again. For some reason Kaiya's aim was off in such a way that it caused straight Kunai to list to the right. Perhaps it was the way she was throwing them? This wasn't on her mind right now though. Instead, she was focusing on how things had happened before. As the Kunai flew towards the ground like normal, Kaiya would breath in sharply before exhaling just as sharp. It was in such a way that, kneading wasn't able to fully take place. It wasn't a full breath and as such, the result was most interesting. In that sharp breath she felt a wave of energy flow from her stomach much like she was going to throw up. Instead, she had formed an almost, burp like motion and sound. The result was a plume of smoke bellowing from her mouth as if she had eaten a flame. This shocked her greatly. Smoke? This was all wrong! How did she get smoke inside her? It was then it clicked with her because of the feeling of energy that she felt just before.

This was what Heizu had done. Except he was able to blow a haze where as Kaiya had literally blew smoke. What a pity. But it was after a short time of thinking that Kaiya realized she had actually done great! Kaiya was the purveyor of the ability of fire. Now this, this was something fun. Fire was a tool that she could use for a lot of things. Not just for simple tasks like killing people or cooking food. No, for drastic things like burning down a town! Yes, yes this was what Kaiya needed. She needed to feel the power of the fire that she held with in her body. She could feel how amazing she could be. with this power to bend fire to her will, she could manage to do some serious damage to the Daimyo's forces with ease even at her age. No, now she needed to harness this power. This power that she held with in her to control fire to her will. Indeed, it would be fun to prove her sadistic worth to those that she calls family. For the worth she holds, is so much greater than that of what could be perceived by outsiders.

Kaiya's mind would suddenly float to the newest addition to her thoughts. If she could create fire, perhaps she could section that fire off to create small balls that would roar towards her opponents. Not only that, but if she learned to use Kunai effectively, perhaps she could even just hide them behind the fire. No, instead of hiding them behind the fire, why not hide them INSIDE the fire. A kunai that's engulfed in fire was much more deadly, what enjoyment Kaiya was getting from this, was beyond comprehension.

Kaiya
Kaiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Heizu Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:29 pm

Exiting

Keeping the jutsu for a later date when Heizu can use it
Heizu
Heizu

Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiya Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:38 am

Banking WC for later jutsu training

((exit))
Kaiya
Kaiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum